Cevelop 1.14.1 Release – 17 Feb 2020
Today, we released Cevelop 1.14.1. This is a minor release updating the underlying Eclipse Platform and Eclipse CDT.
- Update Eclipse Platform to 2019-12
- Update Eclipse CDT to 9.10.0
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Added Stylechecker and Constificator to the Cevelop product
- Removed Includator and Sconsolidator from the Cevelop product (they are still available from update sites)
As always, you can download Cevelop 1.14.1 from our Download page. If you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.
— Thomas Corbat
Developed within the REPARA project, co-funded by the European Commission within the Seventh Framework Programme