Cevelop 1.12.0 Release – 27 Jun 2019
Today, we released Cevelop 1.12.0. It is based on Eclipse CDT 9.8 and the underlying Eclipse 2019-06 Platform,
which brings many improvements. We also fixed some minor bugs and added the
Codeanalysator as a new Beta plug-in.
- Codeanalysator, that comes with many checkers for MISRA, Autosar and the C++ Core Guidelines.
- CUTE Headers have been updated to the latest version 2.2.3
- Bugfixes for the TDD, Constificator and other plug-ins
- Eclipse CDT CMake support is now also included in the IDE
- Added the different platform update sites to make it easier to install other plug-ins
As always, you can download Cevelop 1.12.0 from our Download page. If you have any issues or other feedback, please let us know.
— Hansruedi Patzen
Developed within the REPARA project, co-funded by the European Commission within the Seventh Framework Programme